Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24th - Some Great Photographers

Yes I know... more news about the AC TTD shoot right? Sorta. But I swear this is the last time!!
Anyways, while at the shoot I had the chance to work with some really great photographers from around the country. It's always fun to see how other people work and learn from them. Even though I'm a videographer and not a photographer I still am inspired by their work.
Here are three of the photographers I got to work with who I think are really good at what they do. These aren't the only ones and I will probably post a few more in coming days so stay tuned.

Mark Gardner

Mark is located in Maryland (Close to Delaware, so Philly Brides he's the one for you!) and does some awesome work. He was leading one of the groups at the AC TTD shoot and can be seen in my video toward the beginning. His photos are stunning and I really hope I get a chance to work with him again.


Jason is probably one of the coolest photographers I've had a chance to work with. He's cool as hell and fun to be around. I spent some time with him at the AC TTD shoot and made a new friend. He's out of Kansas City but does several weddings in the Philly area each year.


Mark Eric

Mark Eric is founder and admin of TrashTheDress.com and is really responsible for brining this cool new trend into the limelight. Mark is a great guy and a classic Southern Gentleman. He was a pleasure to shoot with in AC and a great guy to be around. Mark is located in Alexandria, LA but also travels around the country.

No comments: