Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 10th - Dress Trashing in Atlantic City

So the largest Trash The Dress event in history is going on later today.... and I'm the videographer for the event! I'm really excited! This will be my first official Dress Trashing so I'm unsure of what to expect. I know though that its going to be a lot of fun!

The event is being held at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. I'm assuming we'll do some downtown shooting and then head over to the beach for some sunset shots.

There will be over 40 photographers attending with about 10 brides who will be trashing their dresses. Some big names like John Michael Cooper, who started the Dress Trashing trend, and Mark Eric, founder of trashthedress.com, will be there. A real star studded event tomorrow!

I will try to get an edited video up soon so you all can see how cool this thing really is.

No comments: