Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21st - Aubert Films

Some Big News going on over here! I just launched a new company, Aubert Films. Aubert Films will be an ultra high end video production company. With three camera productions, Aubert Films will concentrate on a documentary style video catering to the clients who value a product of that caliber. I've been planning this out for months now and I'm so happy that this big step is finally over! I'm so excited! Pretty cool to have my name in a company...

Check out the site and the new "Live Chat" feature I added. Let me know what you guys think and if there are any spelling mistakes... haha.

BTW - This blog will soon be transformed into the Aubert Films blog.
Oh and don't worry... Event DVP won't be going anywhere either...

1 comment:

Michael Gebben said...

Very very cool man!!! Keep up the great work and Good Luck......You'll do fine!!