Thursday, June 14, 2007

June 14th - The Iron Videographer

Wow! Long time since my last post! I've just been so busy the blog sometimes gets pushed to the side. I've been to NYC 3 times in the last 2 weeks and that has really been stressful! Ahhh!

Anyways, the Iron Videographer Competition hosted by LIVA and the 4 Ever Group was this past Tuesday night. My buddy Glen Elliott and I faced off for four hours editing a highlight. There were three judges, a coordinator, a photographer, and a recent bride. In a 2-1 vote... Glen Elliott won! Congrats to my buddy.
One thing I would like to point out though is that the judge who voted for me was the BRIDE! So any bride who is ready this should know... I will produce a video you'll like!! Haha, anyways, congrats again to Glen and hopefully next year we can do a rematch.

Check out my edit below - ***Warning*** I only had 3.5 hours do to this and is not an example of my usual work! With that said... Enjoy!

No comments: