Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May 29th - The Iron Videographers

The 4 Ever Group is running a national contest this year called "The Iron Videographer." It's based off the popular TV show, The Iron Chef. Great show! I like the Japanese version better myself, but lets not digress. The way the contest works is that 8 contestants are chosen from around the country. 4 regional competitions take place, then 2 finals, and at Video 08 the final match is held. I've been fortunate enough to be chosen as one of the 8 contestants! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!
My good friend Glen Elliott was also chosen. He's a really good editor and I think It's going to be a really tough match.

In anticipation of this event, Glen and I got together and made a fun video promoting the event.

*Disclaimer*

Please don't take anything we say seriously. We're just goofing off. This was also not a sanctioned promotion, just a fun video we did together.

No comments: