Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11th - Some News

So I spoke at LIVA (Long Island Videographer's Association) last night at the Marriott Hotel in Uniondale, NY. I had a great time seeing all my NY buddies and I think my seminar went over pretty well. Hopefully some of LIVA's members feel "inspired" enough to go out and try their own Trash the Dress shoot using some really cool stabilizers! haha.

Something very cool is going to happen in a few weeks that I've been waiting for, for quite some time. I've been told that I'm going to be on the front cover of Event DV! I should say that my picture isn't going to be on the cover, but the article is about something I did. Anyways, I'm really excited because Event DV is the largest magazine for the Wedding Video industry!

In another, unrelated article I will be in Event DV again in December! Twice in a row! It's really something else!

Keep wathching... I'll post the article as soon as I get it!

No comments: