Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 25th - The Dietrick Group

For the past few weeks I've been extremely busy working on a project I do annually for a company called The Dietrick Group. It's a real estate appraisal company that holds a yearly networking event where the company's owner, Linda Dietrick, gives a presentation on the real estate market in the Lehigh Valley. This year the event was held at the new Rave Theater in the Promenade Shops in Center Valley near route 78.

I'm hired to produce videos for the presentation and also to create an interactive DVD containing the videos and also the presentation Linda gives. Its a great project that I have a lot of fun with. This year the highlight was by far filming the abandoned Bethlehem Steel Plant in Bethlehem, PA. The footage was incredible!

The event was held today and from what I told, went over very well.

No comments: